- Group of 3 residential care homes
- 71 effective bedrooms with 98.5% en suite provision
- Majority purpose built and well presented
- Consistently high occupancy AWF £724
- FY20 Income £2,223,121
- FY20 EBITDA £539,411
- Planning granted for 10 additional beds at one location
- Run under management, CQC Good all areas
- Genuine retirement sale
- EPC Ratings B,B & C
A rare opportunity to acquire a group of three well performing residential care homes that are run under management. 71 effective bedrooms with 98.5% en suite provision, the majority of the accommodation is purpose built.
Consistently high occupancy with good proportion of private paying residents; overall AWF £724 and current weekly income of c. £40,886 (c. 81.6% occupancy following period of lockdown with admissions pending).
Also included is a freehold property situated at one of the locations that has planning permission to be demolished and 10 additional en suite bedrooms to be constructed. The property is currently income generating through short term lets.
CQC rated GOOD in all areas, this is an excellent opportunity to acquire an established, respected and profitable cluster of care homes by way of a Share Sale.