- Purpose built care home
- Affluent suburban location
- Refurbished & reconfigured
- 40 single bedrooms
- All with brand new en suite wet rooms
- Assisted bathroom & wet room
- Staff / visitor parking, site c. 0.68 acres
- Suitable for elderly, younger adults, children’s services, LD or MH (sub. CQC reg)
- GIA c. 17,158 Sq ft; EPC Rating E
- Potential to lease with an option to purchase
This is an excellent opportunity to acquire a currently closed purpose built care home that is undergoing a refurbishment and reconfiguration programme for 40 single bedrooms all with en suite wet rooms. Situated in an affluent suburban residential location close to local amenities such as doctors surgery, parish centre, bowls club and convenience store and is close to the city centre and accessible to the motorway network.
This is an exciting opportunity for an established provider to reopen the home and provide care for a wide range of categories such as the elderly, younger adults, children’s services, learning disabilities or mental health (subject to CQC registration). Based on analysis of elderly care homes in the surrounding area, we expect private fee rates for elderly residential care to be between £800 - £1000 per week. There is the opportunity to lease the building.
EPC Rated E.