- Learning Disability Residential Complex
- 19 Effective bedrooms, 10 en-suite
- 95% Occupancy, AWF £1,705
- Current weekly income c. £30,691
- Annualised income c. £1,600,000 and ANP c. £605,000
- Fee range £1,350 - £3,197
- Registered manager In place
- CQC rated Good
- High underlying property value
- Share sale
NGA Care are delighted to have concluded the sale of a well presented learning disability residential care complex with 19 effective bedrooms (10 en-suite) split between three units at one location. Current occupancy 95%. AWF £1,705 with weekly income of c. £30,691, annualised at circa £1,600,000 with strong annualised adjusted net profit of circa £605,000. Registered manager in place, Good CQC rating 2019. High underlying property value. EPC Rated B, C & C.
Our client comments “Thanks to Nick at NGA Care for the professional service and support that helped with the disposal of our care home. The fact that they were always available to intercede during negotiations and act as a sounding board with years of experience was invaluable.”
NGA Care urgently require specialist learning disability and mental health residential care homes due to unprecedented buyer demand, call today for a confidential discussion.