- Supported accommodation business
- Supports medium to high risk young people (16-18 yrs)
- Excellent reputation
- Business is a preferred provider
- Multiple well presented settings
- Weekly fees range £2,250 - £6,000, weekly income £15,250.
- 9 months revenue to Sept 21 c. £593,353
- 9 months Adjusted Net Profit c. £391,000
- Great bolt on business, potential to grow
- Retirement sale
NGA Care are delighted to offer for sale an established provider of supported accommodation and guidance for 16 to 18-year-old care leavers. The service has two freehold settings conveniently clustered, for operation efficiency in the South West of England.
In the 9 months trading to September 2021 the business produced revenue of £593,353 and an Adjusted Net Profit c. £391,017. Annualised income c. £791,000 and adjusted Net Profit c. £520,000. Fees range from £2,250 to £6,000 per week. As of 15.02.22 the weekly income generated is £15,250.
This is an excellent bolt on opportunity for an existing provider of either children’s or adult support services. Genuine retirement. Share sale.