- Learning disability residential care and supported living business
- 2 residential homes and 5 supported living properties
- Head office function on site
- Run under management
- Convenient clustered portfolio
- FY20 revenue £1,685,587
- FY20 ANP c. £608,187 inc. Housing Benefit of c. £64,000
- Recent admissions and pending enquires post lockdown
- Excellent bolt on opportunity
- EPC Rated C, C, D, D, D, D & D
NGA Care are delighted to offer for sale an established company specialising in residential care and supported living for clients with learning disabilities due to pending retirement.
The highly profitable business is located in the West Midlands, in a convenient geographical cluster for operational efficiency. Run under management, the business generated in FY20, revenue (exc. housing benefit) of £1,685,587 and an impressive Adjusted Net Profit (exc. housing benefit) of £544,187. Housing benefit income for FY20 was c. £64,000; this produced a total pre-tax profit of c. £608,000. This was whilst operating under admission lockdown due to the pandemic. The service is now taking new enquires.
This is an excellent bolt on opportunity with a head office function at one of the services.
Call Nick Greaves of NGA Care on 07943 107887 for more details.